Shipping Services we offer:
General Shipping Options:
Depending on weight and dimensions, we use UPS for smaller individual packages and shipments up to approximately 12 boxes, weighing less than 150 to 250 lbs total.
For larger shipments in terms of number of boxes or total shipping weight or overall dimensions, we utilize commercial truck freight carriers to ship on pallets.
Before a shipment is arranged, you will be informed of the best shipping options and we will obtain your approval to use the shipping method we suggest or make changes to suit your requirements.
Currently Federal Express Ground Service and United States Postal Service shipping options are not available.
All shipments are arranged from our greater Los Angeles area warehouse.
First off so there are no misunderstandings, we are not a general drop-shipping company!
If your business model is based on selling products through a website and never touch inventory yourself, then we are not be the right company for you.
If you are looking for a company that will ship one emergency kit or first aid kit or whistle, etc. at a time directly to your customer, sorry, we do not do that and such service is not generally available from us.
However, if you order from us frequently for your own inventory and occasionally need something shipped to your customer for convenience purposes or to save time on urgent orders, then we do that every once in a while.
Drop shipping is available at no extra charge and as outlined below!
Please read it, this is important.
Here are the drop-shipping requirements:
1. We drop ship in full case quantities only, we can not break cases or ship partial quantities. Example, we can ship a full case of whistles to your customer, but not one single whistle only.
2. To include your documentation for the customer, please email your black/white packing list as pdf document to us.
3. We ship with UPS service only, no other services are available.
4. You must have a UPS shipper account and all shipping charges for drop ship orders will be billed directly to your account through the UPS 3rd party billing service. Any fees charged by UPS for using this service will be your responsibility.
5. To estimate shipping cost at www.ups.com use the weight information provided with each item and ship from ZIP 90670.
6. We sell and ship domestic (within the USA) only, no international sales or international shipping (any destination that is not included in the 50 US states is considered international).
7. Drop ship orders that are returned to us for any reason (such as refusal by receiver, incorrect or incomplete address provided, etc.) will incur a full return shipping fee as charged by UPS, which UPS will automatically charge to your shipper account. This is part of their terms and conditions. Please check UPS.com for more information. Reshipping the order will require payment of additional shipping charges per then current UPS rates. All such additional charges are the responsibility of the buyer (you!), unless a mistake was made on our end.
Will Call - Pick Up,
is available at our distribution center in Santa Fe Springs, California (greater Los Angeles area).
Important: Will call orders need to be placed and paid for over the phone prior to the pick up, or use our online store to place and pay for your order.
No walk-ins, please. You are buying warehouse-direct and not at a retail store.